Burlington | Full Time
Our Patient Coordinators are an important part of our team who provide outstanding administrative support to patients and co-workers. They ensure the efficient, professional and organized operation of the clinic office.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients, staff and visitors to the clinic in a professional and courteous manner.
- Activating electronic medical record files and assisting patients through their schedule of appointments.
- Handling all front desk duties with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring optimal patient care by suggesting additional services or products as indicated, and in the patient’s best interest.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Be responsible for all aspects of daily operations
- Welcome all clients
- Properly utilize client intake/consent forms
- Answer email and phone calls with professionalism
- Appointment scheduling
- Confirmation calls for all upcoming appointments
- Return all voicemail and email messages in a timely manner
- Accept payments
- Maintain a clean, organized reception area
- Understand all of our services and able to explain during calls
- Be motivated, dependable with a positive attitude
- Detailed and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Easily adaptable to new booking systems
- Willingness to learn all services offered at our clinic and have the ability to provide proper information to clients
Previous work in a Clinic environment would be considered a requirement
Send your resumes to email@example.com
Apply Now →